Luxury Retail & Design Services
Partner with AJ to enhance and expand your brand presence. Let us develop a pragmatic-yet-inspired, long-term, strategic plan to penetrate the modern furniture market.
At AileenJames, we work collaboratively with our partners to guide the process from design inception to product placement. Together, we identify and build on your brand's core values, capabilities, and design language.
By harnessing our respective knowledge of merchandising, development and industrial design, AJ brings a unique combination of experience and perspective to the current competitive landscape, setting us apart from the competition. Discover the difference of customized care.
Design Development & Licensing
AJ will partner with your firm to oversee the entire Design Development & Licensing process by identifying the partnerships and design projects that best fit your brand:
- Guide and mentor your team throughout the conceptual design process
- Write detailed design briefs to build your prospecting portfolio
- Target the right manufacturer/brand through our well-established network, or beyond
- Negotiate all licensing agreements and be your brand ambassador to market
AJ will partner with your firm to implement a customized Retail Strategy:
- Seasonal launch planning
- Trend reports
- Merchandising & development services
Our services expand with our collaborating partners in marketing, PR, art direction, photo and video. We look at your business holistically and provide all touch points to bring you to market successfully.
Merchandising & Product Development
We have seen, participated in and led first hand, strategies that have contributed to the success of new and heritage product lines. AJ will implement these Merchandising & Product Development best practices to the benefit of your brand. AJ will advise on and execute the following:
- Full assortment review
- Identify core
- Determine product holes/needs
- Create merchandising plan
- Identify sourcing and product development opportunities
- Review current stock levels and discontinuation plan
- Create inventory buy plan